Friday, July 14, 2006

Day 75
Today Tor and I needed to go and do some odd jobs at an apartment we are managing. We needed a small scrap of fly-wire to patch a flyscreen door. None to be found, so I told Tor to cut a piece from an old cedar screen door that I am going to fill with panels of machine embroidery instead of flyscreen. Off we went, cycling 12 km return and had a busy morning. I cycled back on my own and as I was returning some stuff to my studio, found a significant hole cut out of my studio flyscreen door - that we completely renewed last summer! Reminds me of Flanders and Swan - 'Oh, it all makes work for the working man to do'. Tor is now going round asking if anyone wants a hole cut in their trousers :) 12 km cycle

1 comment:

Julie Oakley said...

Oh no, sounds like what my Hugo would do!